Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
mondays suck.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008 || 11:59 AM
I hate Mondays.
It's like, a tradition, every year.
Ha, probably cause there's double periods of everything except Malay.
= Major boredom.
After flag-raising was the
"Full commitment - Damai!" thing. -.-
Seriously, it's lame.
Please tell me we don't have to do that everyday.
POA was o.o
Have to memorise a gazillion concepts,
and there's gonna be a test this week. Rawr.
Malay,
my question was "What job would you not want to do in future and why?"
My answer?
"Scientist, because I'm not good in Science."
-________-
That was the first job that popped into my mind.
You may think the answer's okay, but I still think it's the most wth answer.
Chemistry, went down to the lab.
Mdm Yani said that they forgot about 3e4 for the Chem lab thing.
So we have to share.
Wow, how sad.
GAH, i'm bored.
(Then again, I'm always bored.)
Labels: school