dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

Oh ze boredom.
Sunday, January 6, 2008 || 4:49 AM

So bro was chosen as class monitor.
(Shock alert!)
Showed me the badge and whatever.
Show off sia. Lol. -.-

Sis was a class monitor and a prefect during primary school days.
And now bro's class monitor.
And me? I wasn't anything.
Not that I wanted to, anyway.
It's like, the responsibilities are all on you,
and if the class is noisy or something, you're the one blamed, mostly.
I'd still rather not.

Added a new blog song!
Heard it on TRL, thought it was super nice.
Going to Popular later to buy the 96784908034 ring files.

Only week one of school's over.
Seems like time's passing by so slooooowly.
Feels weird.

Still,
I want to go to school. /:
*insert shocked faces here*

Labels: ,