Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
ow.
Sunday, January 27, 2008 || 3:25 AM
My body is aching.
Probably cause of all the work yesterday.
And maybe the mud crawl.
]: Gaaah.
Anyway,
Congrats sis on getting 14 points for O-levels!
(4Aslikeomgzxzxzxz)
(Eh, your head's expanding uh. Stop bragging. :D)
Now pressure's on me to match or do better than that.
My grandmother called and told me to eat the "High-Q" tablet things,
so I can be as smart as her and get 4 As.
Wahlao.
T.T
How the hell am I gonna get A for Science?
AHHHH HELP,
I'm scared, LULZ.
It's 1year++ away,
now's just bro's PSLE,
he's under pressure to have a good score for Express.
Phew-ness.
I feel extra lazy to go back to school.
"Fitness Programme" is starting.
(Please, even if the name's changed, it's the same torture what.)
Back to lessons, and everything.
Anyone still have the camp spirit too? Haha.
Wanna download songs.
:D
Labels: random, rant