dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

not fair.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008 || 11:20 AM

Just found out from Fadillah that her sec three camp
(well,don't know if it's a camp)
is gonna be overseas.
(Bedok Green sec!)
Wow, lucky people. Jealous ah, haha.

Photobucket's not loading.
-.-

Todaytodaytoday.

Got back POA test.
And I passed! Hoorah :D

Karthik tried sticking the satay stick into his earhole
during Chem. Ouch.

Geography test after school.
Was okay, I guess.
Idris kept trying to look at my paper. -.-

Malay, Physics AND Maths tests tomorrow.
(I typo-ed Malay as Malayu and Maths as Mats.
Found it funny, dunno why.)
ARGHARGH.
But might as well get over with them before the CNY break. :D

Off to study.
(Suddenly can't stop sneezing, damn.)

Labels: ,