Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
stupid earpiece.
Saturday, February 2, 2008 || 10:24 AM
Now my earpiece has gone deaf on both sides.
Argh. -.- Can't listen to music when I'm bored.
(Unless I put it on loudspeaker, which I don't like doing.)
Changing phone in March,
I can't wait that long! ]:
Okay, anyway, week recap,
read if you bother.
Monday ;
Lessons were boring as usual.
During CCA, met the juniors.
Not confirmed they're in Robotics thou.
Only two girls,
most boys = noisy and chaotic! Gah.
Tuesday ;
Let's skip the lessons.
Assembly was this Love Bites skit thing.
Which was kind of funny.
Afternoon TAF only starts next week for 120% girls.
Wooh, uber happy! :D
Wednesday ;
During PE, played javelin.
My throwing sucked!
Mr Tan didn't come so no test. :D
Discussed about class tee.
Ate at McDonalds with Yuyu after school.
Thursday ;
Did 800m run for TAF.
My timing was 5min+,
not that good. ]:
Cooked sardine pastry during F&N,
was good! (x
CCA PT after school.
Throwing water balloons down at the juniors was fun! :D
Mwahahah.
Then we played the "mouth finger not the same" game.
Friday ;
Geo test postponed to next week!
And POA test after CNY!
Heheh :D
HELLO WEEKEND!
For once, I couldn't be happier that it's here.
Labels: recap