dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

TGIF!
Saturday, February 23, 2008 || 1:19 PM

Singapore's hosting the Youth Olympic Games!
Coolio.

RANDOM ;
East View Pri was painted over.
And now it's super ugly!
No offense.

The MP just came to my block.
To answer questions or something.
My mother wanted me to meet him. -______-

School was boring today.
(More than usual, I mean.)

POA test was okay.
(Did it again since the last time
almost everyone copied each other,
incl me, lolz. One or two qns only okay!)
It's practically the same except for a few parts.

Physics test was okay too.
YEY.

Watched the band lunchtime concert aft school.
(actually i was sort of only interested in Cinta Arjuna) :X
The whole concert was good thou :D


Anw,
if you haven't already noticed,
changed blog skin and song. :D

Hello, weekend.
I'm so glad you're here.
and I miss you alrdy.

Labels: ,