dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

recap of ytday.
Friday, March 28, 2008 || 11:48 AM

Sprained my ankle, on Tuesday.
So yeah, oww. It's a lot better now, though still hurts going up/down the stairs.
The doc gave me MC from TAF/PE for a week :D
Which is good, sort of, cos the class ran 2.4 yesterday, mwahahaha. Okay, evil.

POA test was crap, I couldn't balance the amounts zzz.
Blah, I don't even know if I did everything in the white book.
The rest of lessons were boring.

After school ; went to the flower park! Forgot the exact name. Part of MT week?
(Yeah, managed to go despite of teh ankle)
Separated into groups ; me, Nurul, Nurin and Radhiah.

PICTURES! Of course. Enjoy..

Photobucket

Walking. (this one's really unnecessary tho.)

Photobucket

-after a few unsuccessful shots-
"Get your stupid heads out of the water!"

Photobucket

"Finally.."

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

That guy spoiled the photo! Ha.

Photobucket

Better shot!

Photobucket

From inside the .. uh.. cave?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Radhiah presented the group's sajak. She was good!
Reached school at around 5.30. So tired..

Watched Blk 13. Funny, esp the sound effects. :D
Done, uploading and resizing = not fun.

This song is my current love.

A photo can say a thousand things
But it can't say the million things I wanna say
A photo can capture the way we were
But it can't capture the way we are
'Cause you're far away
What it's like to know you
What it's like to touch you

When you told me that you loved me
were those just words
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
'Cause I'm looking at your picture
'Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have one more shot
-
Photo, Ryan Cabrera

you make my day(:

Labels: , , ,