dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

sports day.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 || 6:58 AM

Changed blogskin. Music player colour doesn't match, I'll change it when I'm feeling less lazy. [:

Sports Day!
Met up with Yuyu at the bus stop. Walked to the stadium.
Same one for JYPS sports day too? Way back when. Okay I sound old.

Assembled by class, & the opening ceremony. The "olympic torch" was miniature. -.-
Tug-of-war and pushball to the field. My team didn't win any of the matches, yeah, pathetic.
At least the victors boys did.
After that, waited, waited and waited till pushball's over. Sitting in the hot sun, blahxzxz.
Was practically being cooked. Okay, no, that's over the top.
butigotagoodviewofhimahem

The cheerleading was good, amusing at some parts. It's the only thing everyone actually paid attention to.

Finally could go back to the place to sit.
Victors last place. -.- For cheerleading and overall.
Cheerleading, I thought Winners would win, they were better? No offence, tho!
Miloooo! then walked home.

Gna do homework!
TILL NEXT TIME. :D
of all people, haiz. you just had to be the one.

Labels: