Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
st luke's eldercare.
Friday, March 21, 2008 || 12:00 PM
Listening to 987fm online.
Thought there was 987 top 20.
Saw "Low" playing.
"Eh, Low went down that many spots? Can't be!"
Then I looked at the day.
Thursday zz -.- Stooooopid.
Lessons were super draggy today.
Physics,
I don't understand what the teacher's saying.
SS is never not boring.
Took bus to St. Luke's Eldercare,
aka the home for English proj.
(Eh, is the name correct? Dian, anyhow type only! Ha.)
Brought them to NTUC to buy something.
All were chinese I think so couldn't
understand what they were saying.
Went back and helped give them the food for tea.
About half of us helped to clean
the storeroom which smelled of cockroaches.
Wiped the chairs and everth.
Played the ABC game with Nurul, Azura and Amirah.
blahtheyknowwhoilikelol
yeahyeahcopyandpasteifyoumust
Uber funny :D
Took 28 to go to Tamp interchange w/
Rafidah, Yeh Gee and Ms Carol.
Bad idea cause it ended up going God-knows-where
and took so long to reach the interchange.
Thank God there's no school tomorrow.
I really need a break.
Labels: eng project, school