dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

you're everywhere to me.
Friday, April 4, 2008 || 7:02 AM




Purple is so love.


Alrights. Start from yesterday then.

Ran 1.6 during TAF. Target time was 12 min. Mine was 11.58.
For the first time evahhhh, I didn't stop during the first round. Ha. Proud of myself. :D
The sun was rising and the sky was niceee, but I didn't have my phone with me.
What could have been a great pic, wasted.

PE, ran in the field. Then practiced standing broad jump.

I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS I'M ANNOUNCING IT TO THE WORLD.
I.CAN.FINALLY.DO.POA.

Get the correct amounts I mean(well, mostly.) Thank God!

Maths can really drive me crazy sometimes.
And geography test was postponed!

Nothing much today.
Except that hetalkedtome,sortof SS test was do-able and we were released early. (:

BLOGSONG. <3
so tell me. do you see me?

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know
That makes me believe
I'm not alone
And when I catch my breath
It's you I breathe
You're everything I know
That makes me believe
I'm not alone
- Everywhere, Michelle Branch

Labels: , , ,