of school and saturday.
Haven't blogged in a few days. I'm back!
Changed blogskin :D
FRIDAY ;For once, Mr Toh/Mr Leow didn't make long speeches, went back to class early.
Mr Tan didn't come for POA and this malay teacher took over.
POA seemed easier. She's fun/funny :D I want her to teach us often!Physics test, was not bad. Hope I pass.
English was spent reading the new Reader's Digest.
Geography test. Already lost 3 marks cos I got the first 2 questions wrong. -.-
Blah, hope the other questions can help me pass.
SATURDAY ;Whether or not I like long bus rides depends on my mood.
Usually I don't, cos I'd feel so restless.Anyway, yeah, bused to KK hospital.
Mr. Bean
cheese pancake is loveeee(:
&
Gonna get new specs on Tuesday. Woohooo!
Lunch at Eatz 19!

Sistah's Chicken Parmesan.

Mum's Fish and Chips.

Sweet and sour dory linguinne, yours truly. Yummers ^^
Bought a few shirts :D
Went online cos I was supposed to be doing Maths Matrices worksheet.
Ended up changing blogskin and blogging.
Haha, alright, till next time.