dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

orals and tests over.
Thursday, April 10, 2008 || 9:55 AM

Tireddd. -.-
Long and (kind of) ranty post.

Before I start, random:
Aly&AJ, the singers? Always thought AJ was the older one. But she's not, Aly is. Heh.

Nothing interesting on Monday.
Other than english oral.
Which was okay. Except I think I confused the teacher.

Tuesday!
F&N, split into groups. Idris extra-ed in our group.
But laughed till cried and stomach pain. xDD
I swear the farting thing was so funny.

Inline skating, i didn't fall so, hoorah :D
Stopped early, started to rain heavily then the instructor released us. Blah.

TODAY!
Thank God didn't have to run 2.4 for PE.
Practiced shuttle run. I fell -.- Felt the pain like when I sprained my ankle, damn it.
And it's the same leg!

POA test. Open book, suprisingly.
Mr Tan: "Gross profit wrong, Dian.."
Me: "?!?!"
I checked again. Added an amount instead of subtracting.
Luckily he said if not I think I would have gotten the whole thing wrong.
The amounts weren't the same for BS.
Last minute I changed everything and got them the same.
Double hoorah :D

Maths test.
Got the gradient formula wrong, X on top instead of Y.
I know, wth right. Hope I pass.

Aft school, malay oral. Mdm Dini's the tester.
Reading was okay but screwed up during conversation.
Idk how to translate some things from Eng to Malay.
Kept "uh" and "ah" ing. Even said "Um..aper ah?" out loud. -.-
And she asked a question but I didn't understand the meaning of the word. LOL! Rafidah too.




NEW SPECS ARE LOVEEEE<3
____islovetoo(:

P.S. My sister's a student counsellor! HAHA.

Labels: , ,