Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
there can be miracles, when you believe.
Friday, April 18, 2008 || 12:19 PM
Just got a new keyboard.
Not really used to it yet, since it's smaller.
But easier to press the keys though.
So ran 2.4 yesterday. I failed by 3 seconds!
3 effing seconds. SECONDS, for God's sake.
Mr Cho, PLEASE pity me. I don't want to run again. D:
On the bright side, I PASSED MATHS!
11.5 / 22. Yey.
Today;
F&N was a lot quieter since Mr. Chaos Idris didn't come.
Managed to finish about 3/4? of the coursework.
SS and English lessons were extra super duper uber boring today.
Aft school, chem remedial.
It's way better than Physics on the boring meter.
Luckily didn't have to stay back for Physics remedial since already went yesterday.
NO HOMEWORK!
-hyperventilates-
Labels: pics, school