
TAF played captain's ball and floorball.
Mr Tan also played, super funny.
Got back malay test.
56%, omg. C! -.-"
Went down
13 marks from the previous class test.
Arghness.
So much for thinking I won't re-run.
Cause I had to anyway.
Mr Cho wasn't in one of his best moods.
Still, my timing was 18.34. But Mr Tan
passed(!) me cause he thinks I put in effort.
Which I really did, anyway. HOORAH! :D Thank God.
ahem. HOTNESS METER OVERLOAD! xDDDDPE was going to end when we were done.
Mr Cho: "Number 3, did you do your 5 stations?"
Me: "No."
Mr Cho: "Brilliant."
Then everyone looked at me siaaaaa. I ran the effing 2.4 already, give me a break. Sheesh.
Lol okay whatever. Now on to better parts of the day.
POA, Mr Tan(this is such a popular name) didn't come, good thing too,
cause I forgot to bring the textbook. Hahhh.
Maths, so-so.
The first period of Geography was free period. :D
Ms Jumilia came in at the second. But she got pissed because no one did the workbook.
Physics remedial, I actually paid attention and understood what she was saying.
Okay2, there's homework to do.
Goodnightt :D