dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

boredom.
Sunday, June 15, 2008 || 8:11 PM

The computer mouse is driving me demented.

Here's a random quiz i found in my documents.
Feel free to do it too. :D

Directions:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO
MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

"SOS - Jonas Brothers"
Riiiight.

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

"Angels - David Archuleta"
I know I am. LOL! Just kidding.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

"Pictures Of You - The Last Goodnight"
Pictures, I guess? (x

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

"Like Whoa - Aly & AJ"
Hahahaha!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

"Elevator - Flo Rida feat Timbaland"
An elevator goes up and down? So, sorta right, I guess?

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

"Helpless When She Smiles - Backstreet Boys"
Eh? Not.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

"Tattoo - Jordin Sparks"
You're on my heart just like a tattoo.
AWWW, really? I'm so touched. LOL~

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

"Uptown Girl - Westlife"
Haha?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

"Heaven - David Archuleta"
Heh, not very often.

WHAT IS 2 + 2?

"Here I Am - Paul Twohill"
I don't get this.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIE?

"Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold"
Lol?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

"Over It - Katharine McPhee"
OHEMGEE. O.O

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

"Seven Days Of Lonely - I Nine"
Wow. This is depressing.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?

" Ultimate - Lindsay Lohan"

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

"Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys"
That's not good.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

"Built To Last - Melee"

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

"Patience - Take That"
Hahah. I like being patient? I guess that's a good thing.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

"Misery Business - Paramore"
Lol?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

"Crushcrushcrush - Paramore"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

"I Miss You - Miley Cyrus"
Haha WUV! :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

"Miss You More - BBMak"

THE GREATEST THING IN YOUR LIFE?

"The Beauty In Ugly - Jason Mraz"
I thought this really suited the question. Haha~

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SCHOOL?

"The Take Over, The Break's Over - Fall Out Boy"
This too! School's taking over. When the (holiday) break's over.
xD

It's the start of the last week of holidays, people.
Make the best of it!

Labels: