Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
First day of school.
Monday, June 23, 2008 || 7:37 PM
It's back to school.
That's half bad, half not. Okay, scratch that, mostly bad.
Went back to class, got new timetable. Stupid double periods -.-
I still hate Monday. So no change there.
Went through 2 periods of English, POA and Maths.
First day already, EXTREME BOREDOM!
English is forever boring,
POA I didn't really understand what he was saying,
Maths, new additional teacher, same Maths teacher as last year.
Who's not really good, I guess.
My mother just passed me and said,
"I am a woman. Hear me roar."
How random's that? Almost burst out laughing.
So that's the source of entertainment for today.
Okay gotta go. See you.
Hope everyone had a better first day than I did!
saw you, finally.
Labels: recap, school