dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

I feel the paranoia.
Friday, June 13, 2008 || 6:29 PM

(Okay, ignore the previous post. I have time to update now. Ha.)

First off, my group is in trouble.
Why is that?
Because we have no idea what our topic for the Chemistry poster is!
ARGHARGH.

Photobucket

I guess it's our faults, anyway.
None of us took it down or anything. Oh wellll.


VivoCity!
Last time we went there as a family was around March, last year?
When I got my phone :D Yeah, whoaaah, that's long.

Random picture of the flyer.
It'd be a good birthday present. Earlier also can. BAHAHA!



A trip to Vivo wouldn't be complete without going to the SkyPark pool(?)




Okay, well, that's pretty much it.
Going swimming tomorrow, whoots~

AVATAR IN 1 MINUTE!
Adios.

Labels: ,