dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

Where the pieces fall.
Saturday, June 28, 2008 || 9:04 PM

Hello yo hey hi :D
The music I'm playing is skipping by itself and I don't know why.
Okay whatever.

Anyway today met up with Rafidah at her house, to do Chemistry poster.
Since she's not feeling well enough to go out, I think?
The rest couldn't make it so just the two of us.

(Yesterday, told Mdm Yani that we didn't know what topic to do. She said pick any topic.
If we knew that earlier we could have done during the hols -.- Oh well.)

Guess what topic we chose. No prizes.

...

Kinetic Particle Theory! (Wow, that's a shocker.)
Drew and coloured.
Did most of it, the rest Rabia and Yuyu'll finish on Monday.
Haven't done the soft copy for both posters.

Just remembered about English blog which we're
supposed to pass up next week but haven't done much.

Wonder when Study Hour will start. Not that I'm looking forward to that.
Religious class tomorrow and I've not memorised the surah.
Gaaah better go.

Labels: ,