dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

They can never have yesterday.
Monday, July 7, 2008 || 7:00 PM

Received a message from a random guy. I asked who he was. And apparently
I have an agent, 'cause the reply was, "Your agent bert." Hahaha!

Then he called.
Him : "Is this ms han?"
Me: "Uhh.. no."
Him : "Hmm. Are you looking for property?"
Me : *thinking, what the?* "No."
Him : "Oh, okayyy."

The end of the short but weird convo.
Haven't gotten a wrong number in a while. Kind of amusing.

Anyway, I was supposed to log on to the English CIP blog,
but I'm used to logging into mine everytime I go to Blogger.So never mind, I'll just update.

Finished homework this afternoon!
I know, I'm surprised too. Usually leave it to Sunday (in this case, Monday) night.
Woot, I feel accomplished.
Even though I left a lot of blanks for Chemistry workbook.
It's damn confusing, driving me nuts. Officially hate the topic! kthxbai.

Back to school tomorrow. ):
Have to go!

P.S. Getting Kit Kat peanut butter from Candy Empire!
LOVE. HOORAH :D

Labels: