Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
summer fades to fall.
Friday, July 11, 2008 || 4:04 PM
Few pictures to start off!


Rainbow! During PE lesson. (Credits to Yuyu!)
&
Most of the time there's a really nice view of the sunrise near school.
The picture isn't that good, but it looks a lot nicer if you actually see it.
I'm gonna rant.
So skip the part if you can't be bothered. Gonna strike it off anyway.
Yesterday ;
Played softball during PE.
Another teacher took over. Forgot the name!
But he's okay ah, funny.
Fun :D Me and Phyd partnered with Jeff.
Hahaha cute sey Jeff :D In a blur sort of way.
Not that that's a bad thing.
After school walked to bubble tea shop with Rafidah and Rabia.
Talked a lot about stuff.
Hanging out with them is of course SUPER UBER DUPER
FUN! Laughed A LOT! Haven't laughed that much in a long time.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE.
PLEASE LA EH. WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO HATE YOU.
WE'RE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS.
YOU THINK THEY LIKE YOU WHEN THEY DON'T, OKAY?
YOU CAN BE OKAY SOMETIMES BUT MOSTLY YOU JUST FUCKING
PISS ME OFF.
AND YOU! YES YOU. I KNOW YOU COPIED AND PASTED THIS AND YOU'RE READING IT.
SO, HELLO :D DON'T MIND ME. I'M SO ANGRY I MIGHT JUST GO HYSTERICAL.
For today, lessons were boring. Chem practical was the highlight lesson of the day.
Followed Yuyu to see the leaders sell the sushi.
If only it was halal! ):
(*goes off to open the door for bro to help carry his bag and he must
have taken home his whole class because it was so heavy.*)
I followed her in the staff room cause she wanted me to.
________ saw me, asked who i was.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT RIDICULOUS EXCUSE FOR A TEACHER SAID TO ME?
"GET OUT GET OUT."
I KNOW, YOU'RE SOME HOD OR WHAT CRAP, AND YOU'RE SO
CALLED "SUPERIOR" RIGHT. And we are just the students.
Oh, no, it's okay. We're nothing compared to you all.
We're just ordinary kids here to learn fucking new things as we
are gonna be the part of what the fucking future will be like.
MY GOD.
NO NEED TO BE FUCKING RUDE AH SEY.
YOU COULD AT LEAST BE KINDER.
And teachers scold US for being rude to them.
WAS PRACTICALLY FUMING AT THAT TIME.
YOU. YES YOU. Reading this again aren't you? HELLO AGAIN. BAHAHA.
I'm done.
But at least Yuyu apologised on her behalf.
This angry or ranty side of me is what people don't usually see.
But I can get seriously fired up.
RELAX, DIAN.
Gotta go!
P.S. Faber Drive is LOVE! :D
P.P.S. TGIF!
Edit ;
I forgot to include this in the post.
Anugerah Band finals was a few days ago.
After Rancour was announced the winner (YAY!) And my mum supported Fatskunks.
Mum: "I'm going to call SPCA."
Me: "HUH?"
Mum: "Cruelty to animals."
Cause they didn't win? Lol -.-
Labels: rant, school