dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

the dawning of realization.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 || 3:50 PM

Hey!
First and foremost,




HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY SIS!

You're three years older than me for now. Nyehahah.
Lots of luff :D
(Aren't I the best sistah EVARRRR?!)

----

Yesterday, went to visit my cousin (well, nephew actually. haha)
from Spain who's here until the end of this month.
Haven't seen him for around 4 years? Yeah really long.



Presenting..
Heindrea!
He looks way waaay different now.
He looked unfriendly and fierce at first but actually he's the same goofy guy, just more mature.

He's forgotten most of his Malay, and has a Spanish accent. Haha!
(4 years ago, he always pointed at me and said to his friends "my cousin! my cousin!" at school. -.- Lol~)

My aunt suddenly asked all of us to yell "SURPRISE!".
The lit candles on the cake went off at the time. LOL.
Sang the birthday song, I actually didn't know who I was singing to! xD

Until they said my sister's name. Turns out they planned an advanced birthday surprise for her.
I didn't know about it since I was around her the whole time so they couldn't tell me. Heh!
She was more surprised! Darn, should have taken a picture of the look on her face. Mwahaha. :P



Ta-daaaaah! The cake. (which was good btw)



Cutting the cake.



Cik Tina, Heindrea, Sandy, Sis. (Brother MIA)



Observing the cake cutting. (Brother still MIA)



After each of us took a piece.

There's more pictures but I only have those in my phone.
Went to buy McDonalds, then we watched Balls Of Fury. Which was not bad.

Overall, the day was pretty good! (:
But I was super tired.

Labels: ,