dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

Let your worries fade with every step you take.
Saturday, August 2, 2008 || 7:46 PM


There was a solar eclipse yesterday.
But it couldn't be seen from Singapore!
Super duper bummed. Let's add that to the things-to-see-before-I-die list.

In relation to that, here's another in the list.



Aurora.
"Auroras are natural coloured light displays in the sky, usually observed at night, particularly in the polar zone."
So pretty :D


----

I did a quiz, used to do this a lot in primary school.
Ah, good times, good times.

...
(I have no idea how to make it go higher so scroll down a bit, ha.)




































 
Behold... My Future
  I will marry B.  
  After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Singapore in our fabulous Apartment.  
  We will have 3 kid(s) together.  
  Our family will zoom around in a Purple Jaguar.
  I will spend my days as an Accountant, and live happily ever after.  
 
whats your future
 



Wouldn't lie, sort of like the results. HAHA ;D

P.S. MTV Asia Awards tonight!

Labels: ,