Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
never had a dream come true.
Saturday, August 30, 2008 || 9:24 PM
A quiz, was tagged to do. From Phyd's blog. :D
I'm not sure if I should copy the whole thing? But never mind, I'll do all.
1. The person who tag you is.
Rafidah/ SOICAL :D
2. Your relationship with him/her is.
Good friend/classmate!
3. Your five impression of him/her.
Crazy!
Cute!
Super smart!
Funny~
Bookworm? Haha.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
Erm.. gave me a birthday present? I can't remember now.
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
The touching stuff she wrote in my birthday card, I guess? Heh.
6.If he/she become your lover, you will...
HELLO, I'm straight lah. -.-
7. If he/she become your lover, the thing he/she has to improve on will be...
UHH. I don't feel comfortable answering this. LOL.
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
Hmm, depends on the situation..
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be..
I don't know? We don't get along?
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is.
Be a good friend to her? (:
11. Your overall impression of him/her is.
She rocks! LOL.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you.
Well, not for me to say..
13. The characters you love about yourself are.
I don't know.
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are.
Hmm.. I get irritated/restless kind of easily?
15. The most ideal person you want to be is.
Someone who is content with everything in her life.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
Thanks a lot, I feel touched that you care. Appreciate it. (:
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blog only.
(I'm not gonna tag, I'll just list down names)
First ten names which come to my head at this moment. :D
1. Rafidah
2. Rabi`a
3. _____
4. Yuyu
5. Tara
6. Fadillah
7. Sherman
8. Idris TPSS
9. Xun Jia
10. Yeh Gee
18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
She's single.
19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female.
20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
They're both straight lah! Haha~
22. What is no.2 studying about?
The same things I am studying ah.
23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Ha. I don't.
24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
Ummm. Idk?! Lol. :P
25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yep.
26. Will you woo no.3?
Erm..wth. I don't know lah. LOL.
27. How about no.7?
No! She's a girl.
28. Is no.4 single?
Yes.
29. What is the surname of no.5?
Tan.
30. What 's the hobby of no.10?
I don't know. Study, eh? Haha.
31.Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other..
32. Where is no.2 studying at?
Damai sec.
33. Talk something casually about no.1.
She sits next to me in class?
34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
O.O erm, no.
35. Where does no.9 live at?
Eunos.
36. What colour does no.4 like?
I don't know ah. :P
37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
They don't know each other.
38. Does no.1 have any pets?
Nope.
39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
LOL! I don't know what to say.
40. What is no. 10 doing now?
I'm not sure..
Okay I'm done.
Goodnight~
Labels: quiz