back from hiatus.
Decided to continue blogging again. (Say yay!)
Well, I bet hardly anyone noticed since it was only a few days. Lol.
I'll go on hiatus for real when it's closer to final year exams.
On that topic, I went to the bookshop just now.

I love writing my own notes! Who knows why.
Oh I just remembered something that happened on Friday.
Me and Rabia passed by the uncle at the canteen and he said "___ you" to some guys.
Thought I was the only one who heard it but Rabia faced me and we burst out laughing.
Unexpected eh? Hahaha.
LOVE.Twilight movie release in DECEMBER!
-hyperventilates-
Going to my cousin's wedding later.
See ya when I see ya.
You might know who you are, or you might not, but I just wanna say
I'm sorry I don't help or advise you with your problems or
cheer you up as much as ____ does. I feel kind of useless as your friend, and I'm sorry again.