dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

before it's too late, what about now?
Saturday, August 16, 2008 || 6:58 PM

Read the newspaper today and completely flipped.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince release is DELAYED until JULY 2009!
It's original release was November THIS YEAR.
If it was March and April, at least that's kind of okay. BUT, JULY?!?!

$%%$&@##$%!

Photobucket

My birthday month, was so looking forward to it! -_____-"


On a more positive side, Singapore made it to the finals of Table Tennis!
So we're assured of at least a silver medal, first in 48 years!
Whooooo, congrats to the team :D All the best for the finals.

Gonna do this quiz I found on my sister's blog.


1. My uncle once: gave me my first phone?

2. Never in my life: will I smoke.

3. When I was five: me and my sis had matching haircuts. LOLZ.

4. High school was/is: getting tougher, I guess.

5. I will never forget: the memories during Sec Three camp.

6. Once I met: a good friend, who's totally changed now.

7. There’s this guy I know: and I miss who he used to be.

8. Once, at the beach: I saw half a dead fish in the sea and freaked out.

9. By noon, I’m usually: bored and starting to get lazy.

10. Last night: I dreamt of something weird.

11. If only I had: the power to end world hunger.

12. Next time I go to church: never, of course.

13. What worries me most: not doing well for Os.

14. When I turn my head left I see: the piano which hardly anyone plays.

15. When I turn my head right I see: the television.

16. You know I’m lying when: I don't talk properly?

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: nothing, I wasn't born.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: I only know of Juliet and Romeo. So, Juliet it is. Ha -.-"

19. By this time next year: I'd be studying for Prelims.

20. A better name for me would be: I like my name, thanks.

21. I have a hard time understanding: POA and Chemistry, currently.

22. If I ever/ When I go back to school, I’ll: be grumbling because of how fast the weekend went by.

23. You know I like you if: I am comfortable around you and enjoy your company. if it's the other kind of like, well, no comment. HAHA -.-

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: My mother.

25. Take my advice, never: hate someone because someone told you to. know enough to make your own decisions.

26. My ideal breakfast is: scrambled eggs, corned beef and bread? yum. xD

27. A song I love but do not have is: Flipside by The Click Five.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: bring caps and sunblock?

29. Why won’t people: just get along and stop being childish?

30. If you spend a night at my house: be prepared for a lot of noise.

31. I’d stop my wedding for: something that is important or serious enough.

32. The world could do without: terrorists and heartless people.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: a rat. eurgh.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: not sure, really.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: uh.. thumbtacks?

36. If I do anything well it’s: on something I understand fully in.

37. I can’t help but: think about what the outcome would have been if I did things differently.

38. I usually cry: when I'm really upset.

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: don't look so unfriendly, it might make people not want to approach you?

40. And by the way: I'm still pissed about the HBP thing.


P.S. I wanted to search for a song by "Flyleaf" but I typed in "Firefly" instead. LOL.
-.-
Enjoy the rest of the weekend. (;

Labels: , ,