Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
there's a fine line between love and hate.
Monday, August 18, 2008 || 8:26 PM
This post will be a really random one.
Read if you want..
Random section #1!
Listed down the titles of songs I've been listening to for the past half hour or so
and made a so-called short story with it.
Let's beat it at the top of the world tonight because I got this icebox where
my heart used to be and its been a thousand miles in just 4 minutes
and I'm getting impatient but its too late to apologize. I saw a merpati
on a tree while I was in the elevator reading the diary of jane that was built to last.
No promises, but I should go before I get ketahuan.
Yeah, I know. What the heck was that, right? Hah.
Try to guess the song titles! There are 14. No prizes. (:
Random section #2!
Interesting facts.
- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
- A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
- In an average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of three times around the world.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
You learn something new everyday, eh? :D
I really should be doing the F&N coursework now. But, guess what. I'm not. -.-
Okay, goodnight!
Labels: random