dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

you make me love you.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 || 6:21 PM

Hello! Sorry for lack of updates. I know you all missed me. :D

Finished New Moon already! Eclipse and Breaking Dawn plz. K thx.

Today, Mr Toh was talking about involving the graduating classes in teacher's day programme and they are considering to not involve from next year? Oi, that's our year mannnn. /: It's embarrassing but it might be kind of fun I guess. Hope they won't.

Went to the lab to finish F&N coursework. Idris cannot say "evaluation" properly. -.- HAHA. Mdm Soraya was explaining to him how to do it.
"It's like you pick a girlfriend, must be..what? *points to me* Fair, big eyes..." Okay wth. o.o I don't really get what's so nice about being fair. Cause of misconceptions I get from people about being Chinese. That's just me, though.
Well, finally done with the coursework! That's a burden off my shoulder.

The new Chemistry topic is easy so far, thank God. Super relieved since the last topic was.. blegh.
Went to lab again, for CME.

Wrote F&N notes, nearly halfway, and now I'm online.

Yep guess that's all.
Goodbye!

P.S. Just recently found out Nick Jonas has diabetes? Okay, slow.
Kinda shocking and unexpected.

Labels: ,