Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
cinderella story scene.
Monday, September 29, 2008 || 5:24 PM
ALO! (Inside joke, sort of) Haha.
Today, had MT paper 2 and SS.
MT Paper 2
It was so-so, but I know I lost over 10 marks already because I don't know the meaning of parut and bergabung, plus some of my other answers are wrong. Ahh, damn -.-
SOIcal Studies
I was a bit stuck with the first SBQ question already! Write. Pause. Write. Pause. Wrote a lot for the second part, I think too much for a 6-mark question? I don't know. Not satisfied for the two 7-mark questions. It's like there's something missing but I don't know what it is.
The essay, first part was blah. Went partially blank. I think I got a little of the Sri Lanka and Northern Ireland mixed up. But the second part was okay.
Some more the time for the paper seemed too short to me. Gah! Hope I'll pass.
2 more exams down. Languages and Humanities are over.
But the stress has just begun. Maths and Science upcoming. D:
Sms conversation between me and Soi (phyd!)
Me: "Eh i forgot to say, SOIcal studies is over! :D Isn't it great that SOIcal studies is over? Haha okay, right.
Soi: Lol! YEAH, it's sooo great that SOIcal is over coz then i'll be able to TAPAO food home! AHAHA, crap! lol~
Me: LOL. And we'll get the money to tapao food from the JANK! Hah.
HAHAHA~ Random!
2 days to Hari Raya! Hooooorah~
McDonalds for buka today :D
Resurfacing.
Labels: countdown, exams