Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
from the dark into the light.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 || 3:23 PM
It's the last day of the fasting month. Have mixed feelings.
I'm gonna indulge and gain weight again. Ha ha. Okay that's not funny -.-
Not really feeling the spirit like all those years before. Not sure why. Maybe because of the exams? School-the-next-day-and-the-following-day-is-maths-and-chemistry-exams-my-worst-subjects-fish-head-curry-and-yeah-that-really-sucks.
Did you ever think about how _______ I feel around the both of you? I hate the feeling and it's true. You can't deny how close you both are and I have reasons why I feel the way I did. And why are YOU insulted? You've not heard me out. It's unfair, it's making me feel like I'm in the wrong and I know I'm not. I wouldn't just accuse you like that. Because when I think back I feel like I'm the one who's the biggest extra ever and shouldn't be there.
Labels: random