Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
like the tide's pulling me in deeper.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 || 7:02 PM
Random quiz.
Rafidah wants me to do, so shall do now since there's nothing better to do. Knock yourselves out~
#1 Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
* Bora-bora! (: Or somewhere relaxing.
#2 What's your favourite thing to do?
* Read, listen to music, daydream, doodle, and the list goes on.
#3 Do you think money can buy happiness?
* Not really. If it does the happiness does not really last, in my opinion.
#4 If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
* Erm, not sure. Good results, I guess?
# 5 Things / People, you can't live without?
* Family, friends, ahahah, computer and.. handphone?
#6 What are you afraid to lose?
* My family.
#7 If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do?
* Donate to charity! Go overseas on a holiday with family.
Treat my friends. CLOTHES AND BOOKS SPREE! Haha.
#8 What do you dream of doing in the future?
* Um, yeah, I'm not really sure.
#9 List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.
Phyd is smart, hyper, and nice! :D
#10 What makes you happy?
* Too many to mention.
#11 What type of person do you hate the most?
* Those obvious ones like liars and etc.
#12 If you have a super power what would it be?
* Photographic memory!
#13 Would you go for happiness or money?
* Happiness.
#14 Who do you think is the most important people in your life?
* FAMILY! and friends.
#15 If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him?
* Lol. Depends.
#16 Who's the last person who hugged you?
* Hmm.. my mother.
#17 What is the one thing you wanna do badly right now?
* Erm, study? But I know I won't.
#18 Who are you close to?
* Family and friends.
#19 Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like her/ him?
* What do you think? -.-
#20 If you could do one thing all over again what would it be?
* Something.
7 Things that scare you:
* God, rats, cockroaches, heights, alone in a dark and quiet place, idk what else lah.
7 Things that you like the most:
* Handphone, computer, movies, music, food (lol?), books, blogging.
7 Important things in my room:
* BED!, television, aircon, fan, table, pillows, and.. mirror, I guess?
7 Random facts about me:
* I have many stepbrothers and stepsisters.
* I don't study unless there's tests or exams.
* I ate mee siam a few years ago, vomited after that, and from that day I don't eat mee siam. LOL.
* I look a lot like my mother.
* Participated in a Cutest Baby Contest when I was younger and won 4th place. (Tho my mother still insists it was a mistake and shd have won 1st haha -.-)
* Participated in a lookalike contest with my mother few years ago and won 3rd place.
* I love sushi.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
* Pray hard.
* Say whatever that needs to be said.
* Get things off my chest.
* Cherish moments with the people I love.
* Ask for forgiveness.
* Travel the world.
* Take a huge risk.
7 Things I can't do:
* Pass Maths for MYE.
* I can't seem to pay attention fully in class.
* Study without getting restless and walking around after a while.
* Make a "U" with my tongue.
* Find the courage to talk to you.
* Watch horror movies.
* Pass standing broad jump.
7 Things you are attracted to the opposite sex:
* Good heart.
* Good sense of humour.
* Knows when to be serious.
* Naturally good looks? (haha, righto.)
* Nice smile.
* Does not have big ego.
* Unique, different from other guys?
7 Things I always say:
* Huh?
* Right.
* LOL.
* Shit!
* Eh?
* I don't know.
* Uhhh..
7 People to do this questionaire:
* Erm, whoever who is bored.
Labels: quiz, random