dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

across the deep blue ocean.
Sunday, October 5, 2008 || 4:07 PM



Hello. Supposed to be studying but cannot stay away from the computer hah -.- Just a quick post. POA paper 2 tomorrow. Hope it'll be okay. Well, I need at least 71% for both paper 1 and 2 to get A1 for overall. *crosses fingers*

Yesterday went to my aunt's house. Saw interesting people there.
1. Nurun Nuwarrah (from Anugerah). Turns out she is friends with my cousin or something. And man, she has a lot of siblings. 2. for 2 angmohs, and one was super tall, around 2 metres or something? Yeah, woah. Felt so short beside him.

After that had to head home since people were coming. Prepare, entertain, yada yada. So tired, slept near midnight.

Today went to visit my great grandparents graves. This huge bug went on my brother's neck. I panicked, he panicked, and now that I think about it, his reaction was super funny. Though I know I wouldn't be laughing if it was me. -.-

Just chilling at home for the rest of the day. Better get back to POA. Happy studying people~

Labels: , ,