dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

cause an empty room can be so loud.
Friday, October 3, 2008 || 6:51 PM

Not feeling well at all since morning. Hope I'll feel better before Monday.

Phew, the worst is over.

Maths Paper 2 ; So-so. The first question already made me go "what the toooot". For the rest, some hard, some easy. Managed to do all the questions, but i know some of my answers are ridiculously wrong.

Chemistry Paper 3 ; Same as maths? Many people are saying it was not bad, am I the only one who thought it was a little hard? Regret not studying earlier. Oh well, what's done is done.

Never been good in Maths (it runs in the family!) For Chem, from Acids, Bases and Salts, it went downhill. I'll be happy enough if I pass both papers, even if its by a bit. Hope so.


Before I go, Hari Raya first day pictures! Family went white this year.




Me and my sis, before and after. Haha :D
See you.

EDIT ;
My previous blog skin looked screwed in Internet Explorer.
Sorry people! (Use mozilla firefox lah!) Changed it already, temporary until I find a nicer one, hope it's okay now. :D

Labels: , ,