dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

don't ever look back.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 || 2:27 PM



Busted's version of this song is a lot nicer than the Jonas Brothers' one, in my opinion.
It is originally their song anyway.

----

Just another exam..

Physics Paper 2
My mood was great at first and I thought it was gonna be easier than Chem.
But no, it's as hard. Is life ever fair? The first question, already stuck there.

And i forgot to bring the stupid protractor and the question came out. Fishcake.
For section B did question 1 and 2 at first but then I realised I wasn't really
sure about question 1 so last minute I cancelled it off and did number 3.

Oh yeah, heard that about 3/4 of the sec 3s failed the Chem paper 3.
Isn't that great? I'm so screwed for Science. I'm about to go hysterical.
I think this will be the first time I'm gonna fail a subject for EOY. Haiz.

I think I hate Science more than Maths now. O:
Going off the comp soon to study. Well, more like practice.

I have to do well for POA because I want that A1 you can do it Dian
I have to do well for POA because I want that A1 you can do it Dian
I have to do well for POA because I want that A1 you can do it Dian
I have to do well for POA because I want that A1 you can do it Dian
I have to do well for POA because I want that A1 you can do it Dian
I have to do well for POA because I want that A1 you can do it Dian


THREE TO GO.

Labels: