dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

in the pouring rain.
Friday, October 17, 2008 || 2:04 PM

Happy 150th post!
:D

Deleted the previous post where I posted my results,
and this is the replacement, since yesterday the results
checked should be the officially correct one.

2 As, 3 Bs, and 2 Cs

My Exam Lifeline
(CREDITS TO SIS ^_^)

Shows how satisfied I am with each of my subject's results.
Became senget after scanning, my bad.



(Click for bigger view)


So yesterday was jalan raya with classmates.
Was quite fun, enjoyed the most at Mdm Yani's house.
Some sang karaoke and it was funny~ She gave us $7 each, cool or what, haha.
Reached home a little past 12. Super tired.

I don't have any pictures with me cause my phone was low batt -.-

Okay bye.

Labels: , ,