the seven things i hate about you.
YesterdayLeadership workshop, if I'm not wrong.
Played games in class. Those who lost the first game had to do catwalk with a pose.
Haha, some even took videos?
The monkey game was fun too.
Pan and Chia Chern were picked out to be the zookeepers.
Chia Chern picked Rabia at first but switched to me? Lol.
He didn't do a forfeit in the end anyway.
After recess, played games at the atrium. GO
TAMIL TIGERS~ ! Haha right. (x
The coach told the class a few stories.
Overall, it was a lot more fun then I thought it would be! :D
TodayBused to Kallang for Dragon Boat.
Class was separated into 2 boats, went into the bigger one.
Rowed to the nearby beach and swam! :D
After that boys separated from girls for a race. Obviously the boys won.
Rowed back to the place. There were 2 lines of shower rooms.
Went into a random shower with no sign,washed my shoes, went out, only after a while when I
looked at the sign on the other showers did I realise
it was a shower for BOYS. -_______-" Go ahead and laugh.Why, when I make a fool of myself, you're always there? What the toot, bad luck eh.Overall, tiring and we were soaking wet, but fun too!
My arms are aching a little now.Edit ; Forget that, I woke up today with the top part of my back and arms aching a lot -.-
Hope tomorrow's workshop will be as fun as Monday's.
Bye!
Edit ;
Managed to take a picture yesterday.
Me and Rabia infront of the Kallang River! (:

Can't really see clearly though.
All this while thought Revalina was from Anugerah.
Just found out they're actually from Live The Dream! LOL -.-
Slow~ Paiseh ah.