dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

Stuck between my fantasy and what is real.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 || 3:04 PM



(Supposed to be looking at the camera but sis looked at the mirror and I looked somewhere-up-there. Lol -.-" Would have been a nice pic.. Tsk, wasted.)


Hey! Just a short post for today. Nothing much to update about.

Food & Nutrition
Wasn't that bad. Except that I forgot some parts and should have studied longer for Invalids, 15 marks man! And I wrote around 7/8 points only. Hope to pass, I wanna get A1!

Went down to Mr Tan CC's pigeon hole to see the paper 2 marks (can't believe he's marked it already!). Got 39.5/60 for the paper. Bummer. Honestly, less than I expected. I don't really know what went wrong. I need 31.5/40 for paper 1 to get that 71% and A1 overall. Haiz. Don't think I can do that though.

Just 4 more papers..

Labels: