dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

another dream has come undone
Sunday, November 23, 2008 || 10:58 AM

Twilight.



I've read all the books except for Breaking Dawn. Maybe it's not in my place to say, but I have my views on it as far as I have read. It used to be okay at first. But now, it's so effing popular! Everywhere you go, Twilight this, Twilight that. It's extremely irritating, and the fact is, it's not even THAT good, yet everyone is going crazy over it. The only reason it got so popular is because of the movie! There are other books which are better than Twilight! Harry Potter, for example, is way better!

Quoted ;
"
I think the reason people like this book is mainly, Edward Cullen. I mean no offense guys, I love twilight just not obsessed. And anyway I think people just love the books because of him. The plot isn't very original at all. So really when they say Twilight is the best thing ever, they mean Edward. I hate how they keep on saying like Stephenie Meyer is the best, and is like the next J.K Rowling or whatever. How can you guys even come close to compare them because they are TOTALLY different! I mean love and vampires vs wizards? Cmon! That's why everyone hates Jacob isn't it? Edward Cullen. They say he's perfect but really he's not, he is cold, he doesn't have much fun, and hes a vampire."

For some reason, as I was reading the series I didn't really like Edward AT ALL. (I love Jacob :D) Twilight isn't really a mature series. What irritates me is that Edward and Bella are never apart and the romance is so mushy, it's annoying. It's like this fairytale romance type of thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love the books and I'll definitely be watching the movie, it's just what I feel.

COUNTDOWN : 5 DAYS!

Tag Replies ;

yuyu: eh nv blog bout me losing my phone? hahax.. wad a stupid thing it was.. hai yuyu.. first time losing ur phone.. i mean it was stupid of me 2 lose my ph!!... dammit!!!.. all my contacts all gone now!!! if anyone msg or call me my first msg would be.. whose this..
hahax
Dian: Oh yeah.. it's not your fault! you just forgot about it.. haiz, i should have noticed the phone too.. what a waste, you even lost all your pictures, tsk.. argh that person who took your phone is so inconsiderate/heartless man! at least you have another phone to use now.

Idris: Haha! Hi-5! xD Wow.. Must be very happy huh dpt so many souvenirs. xP
Oh, oh.. Never reply me yesterday! BAH! T_T Haha, nevermine. Actually i did that to you before. LOL!
Dian: Hahaha, yeah :D Huh?! I replied you sey! you're the one who never reply me back! haha. i think something wrong with my phone or yours.. xP

NINI: I KNOW I ROCK N the girl too lazy to go airport but still wants me to buy stuffz. ;O KEETARA
Dian: o.o not too lazy, iz cantz wakes up O: k bai.

Labels: , , ,