10 Things That You Didn't Know About Me(probably)
ONEI started hating cockroaches a lot more when one crawled on my face many years ago.
TWOI used to love playing Maplestory. Played till level 30+ and it got very boring.
(A teacher said something about sitting in front of the computer and
"poking the mushroom" all day. LOL! The game sounded pathetic and that made
me feel stupid for liking the game so much)THREEI'm a wuss. I stopped watching horror movies because I'll keep remembering
the scenes for a long time after that.
(I do watch Ghost Whisperer though haha)FOURI've been blogging since primary school.
FIVEI don't like constant chatter. It irritates me after a while.
I'm not a person who feels the need to fill in every silence with talking.
SIXI've been told I look a lot like my mother.
(Except for size and that I wear specs) They can straightaway tell and honestly, I don't know HOW they
can see the resemblance because I can't.
SEVENI'm a different person at home than at school.
Well, you'd be shocked. I can be myself around people I'm very close to.
EIGHTWhen I was younger, I used to love watching Power Rangers.
My favourite was the yellow ranger. Hahaha.
NINEBeing horrible in Maths runs in my family.
So I cannot be blamed for being bad in the subject, can I?
It's in the blood. xD Riiight.
I was looking through my old blog posts and saw
a picture I made out of boredom:

Haha wth.
TENOn my 13th birthday I got a crick in my neck and it was very hard to move.
It got better the next day if I'm not wrong. Unlucky number eh? o.-"
.. And now you know!
(: