dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

in the saddest state it's ever been in.
Saturday, November 1, 2008 || 11:26 AM


Past two days, Thursday and Friday, for Malay, had Bengkel Drama.
Drama workshop? Combined with e1 and e2.
And that guy is super cute! xD


On thurs each of us had to go up and say our name in a character. I didn't know what to do. (Well.. actually, I did lah. Just paiseh.) Then also to say a dialog. No time, so me and Rafidah were supposed to do the next day.

On friday, we didn't end up doing it. Heheh.
Separated into groups and took turns to read the script.
And I just haaaad to be given the main girl part eh? -.- Super weird. Cause I don't say "I / you" in conversations, ever. Somemore, it's talking only with the main guy, Idris at some parts, and the way he read made me want to laugh. But he's good lah I guess.



Group picture. (Spot me? Gah, my hair sucks.)
The guy in green's the trainer. He used to be an actor or something? But I've never seen him.
Another actor whom I recognise was there too, Khairuddin Samsudin I think.

Overall, I've not laughed so much in a long time. Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought. :D

P.S. Oh yeah, just remembered, one more bad point in High School Musical 3.
Gabriella's excessive giggling in the movie irritates the crap out of me.


Tag Replies ;

Idris: Haha.. Eh Dian, changed blogskin again! LOL! Dian, read my post! ;DDD
Dian: Haha, yeah. Read already!

DIDI: DENIAL
Dian: Not. :D

Idris: Lol. I was just being random. ;x Oh really? O_o I feel so honored! Haha! you know what? I ALWAYS READ YOUR POST YOU KNOW! I'm looking forward for your upcoming one. ;D
Dian: Oh haha. You should be! xD Thanks! Same for me for your posts!

phydANDrabi`a: bboo; tapao! katak do fly, BECUASE :D
Dian: Righto? Tagged at your blogs.

DIDI: hmm, one month from now? school holzxzxz!
Dian: O: Ebilz.

Idris: Wahh. Fun day with friends huh? haha. (:
Dian: Haha, yeah, sure was.

phyd: woah, good uh. take candid! nvm, u wait~ *evil laughter*
Dian: LOLLOL. What're you gonna do? I'm watching you *with hand signals*

Nurul: haha .. the jump shots are cool . i can sense that u guys (double-u)ere laughing all the (double-u)ay right ??? hahaha.. and and .. my keyboard spoil a little. so have to type like that. xD
Dian: Replied at your tagboard!

yuyu: OMG!!!!... since when did u take the pic of me n rafidah n my laptop?... u evil!!!... could have at least told us n could take a nicer shot..
YA ALLAH!!!... my bedroom looks so messy.. arrrr!!!! just passing by n thought of saying hi.. HI!!!... OREO FREAK!!!
Dian: Lol! It's candid what, cannot say. (; Eh, if your room looks messy, than mine is what? Pfft.
You tagged at the wrong tagboard is it? Rafidah's the oreo freak? But never mind, I like oreo too. :)

Idris: You're lucky to have such good friends. =)
Dian: Thanks. Replied at your tagboard.

DIDI: HELOOO! I'M AT YOUR BLOG! YOUR BLOG! CIAO! [=3]
Dian: ROFLMAO!!1!!1
OKAY, CIAO!

Labels: , ,