SUPER CUTE!! :D
(At the extreme back is my Kindergarten photo. LOL. Had short hair back then. x.x)
Hm, my brother got into Damai sec, 1e2, Achievers.
(Was surprised that there's only 4 express classes for his year.
Maybe because of the gambling thing in the papers?)
---
Yesterday.
Ate at TM Pizza Hut (saw a whole group of Damai teachers, luckily none of them recognised me, except for maybe Mr Sheikh, he gave me this amused look), then bused to Bugis.
I hate going to the Bugis street market cos it's extremely hard to walk around!
My brother got lost once -.- On the plus side, bought 2 blouses~
Took the bus home. And that brings me to:
Inconsiderate Bus Passengers
How many times have
you seen this happen? A lot of times, I bet. The seat is provided for
TWO people, and yet some passengers sit outside, leaving a space
empty, and sometimes they put shopping bags in the space. Even though many passengers are boarding the bus, these people
refuse to budge/move inside. And the passengers have to go over just to sit down (blue arrow). Okay, maybe these people sit outside because it would be easier for them to get off the bus. But, still!
I'm blogging about this because it happened yesterday. The woman was sitting that way, and I wanted to sit inside, and she gave me this
attitude face? As if
she wasn't happy. Hello?! You wouldn't have to trouble yourself to move aside if you'd just sit inside in the first place! PFFFFFT -.-
Sorry about that. Lol, I'm always irritated when it happens.
Okay, gotta go. See ya.
P.S. Ella Enchanted tonight! :D
Comment replies;
Idris: Yes, yes ! Of course i'm gonna watch ! Kata fan of Survivor Gabon right . LOL . xP Anyway, the pictures up there look interesting . ;D
Dian: Haha. I slept halfway through the repeat. LOL. Too tired. & yeah~
phyd: LOL! the "Caution water on road during rain" is... crap. LOL, ot's obvious sey! haha! xD
Dian: Haha, yeah, exactly!
Dian Marissa: LOLZ @ "You are being monitored". I stealz.
Dian Melissa: I know right. Kay! ^_^