dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

not gonna live in silence
Thursday, December 18, 2008 || 5:05 PM

Went to school, meeting for CCA exhibition. Blahblah boring nothing much.

Anyway, was looking through the lists at a website link I found at my sister's blog, HERE. And HERE, a link from that site. Thought I'd share some! (Sorry, lazy to resize. xP)













O rly? I would never have guessed! O:









Oh the irony.




Haha, very random~ Think I'm gonna take a nap. Been trying to keep my eyes open throughout this post. Heh, right. Okay, bye!

Comment reply ;

Idris: Dian happy ah Bob won . Hehhe . xP Awww .. I'm gonna miss Survivor Gabon sehh . :(
Dian: So happy (x And, yeah sey. It was a good season..

Labels: ,