dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

walking on the hills at night
Saturday, December 27, 2008 || 10:06 PM

Aloha!

Went to Escape Theme Park with Rafidah, Yuyu and her uncle, Haikal (sp?) today.

There's promotion, $8.80 for adult ticket (THANK GOD!), saved around half the price :D Entered, saw Jun Jie and other ex-2e5 people.

Rainbow and Inverter were down for maintainence. Since I would never ever go in Haunted again (cause of that previous incident, go figure), we went on Flipper, Family Coaster, Pirate Ship, Wet and Wild & Kite Flyer lots of times (except for W&W, very long queue). Screamed our lungs out! xD

Okay, okay, pictures.



Wanted to take a picture with all 4 of us but Yuyu's uncle
doesn't like to be in photos so he took this one.



Lights.



Didn't go for the last ride since I was feeling giddy.
Took pictures of them during the ride.
Won't post them here though (yes I'm such a good person aren't I?)



... Maybe not.
This was an accidental shot actually. xD



I love this picture!

Overall, I had fun! :D

After that, went to eat at LJS with Rafidah, then homed.
So tired, gonna go rest. Goodnight!

Tag Replies ;

Nurul: heyy! mine's numeracy! its related to numbers&mathematics ehh ? well , if it is, SO NOT TRUE! hahaa. i failed maths like so badly. xD
Dian: hellooo~ yeah! maybe you just haven't found your inner talent with maths yet, hahaha. kay crap. xP

michael: merry christmas : )
Dian: thanks, you too! :D

Idris: DIAN ! Mine's numeracy ! Aha . Means what ah ? -_-
Dian: replied at your blog!

phyd: y`know, there's this quiz in facebook, it's the same thing, need to measure. but it determine if u have a male/female brain? LOL. i think it's crap? not sure xD i want the photos! send me eh when you're online :D
Dian: ohh hahah okay2. i did that quiz! and sure!

amirah(:: heyy!yup i realised that but i watched it in the internet alredi.not worth watching in cinemas again.haha.
Dian: hellooo~ oh haha okay!

Idris: Haha .. Survivor TOCANTINS ! Weird name . =/ When I went for studyhours with my friends right . I can't concentrate leh . Me & friends intend to talk instead of doing h/ws . LOL ! &&& ya loh . Got loads of movies to watch sehh .. I'm broke also . :(
Dian: yeah haha. and yah, exactly! always like that! YAAAA! so sad right! D:

AZURA♥: HELLO!:D thanks for tagging..heheh..^^
Dian: hellooo~ haha, no probs :D

Labels: , ,