Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
we're tumbling down
Monday, December 22, 2008 || 8:26 AM
RANDOM POST!
- Next week is already the start of school -.-
- I don't know/forgot how to do the homework.
- My Maths/Chem can go and drown in the toilet now.
- Singapore lost to Vietnam?! WTH D:
- I'm so lazy to go for CCA. I'm only going because they owe me 5 bucks. I'm kidding!
- Everyone in my CCA have completely different sense of humours than mine. No offence but they laugh at the stupidest/lame things.
- My siblings and I have the same (if not, almost) sense of humour.
Okay might update later when I get back, bye.
Comment Replies ;
phyd: simple, yet nice blogskin! &yes, trueeeeeeee; i so agree with you, Dian! abt the bus seats~
Dian: Thanks! haha.
^__^: I agree on da bus thingy. D: And the skin is awesome like me cozzz I'm awesome like that. :D
Dian: oh PLZ O:
Idris: DIANNN . RELINKEDDD . (:Thanks for relinking me . [x Anw, I also prefer the blue colour one ! Nice kan ?! Haha ! By the way Dian, what does TGIF means ? LOLL .
Dian: Replied at your blog! [:
Labels: random