finallysawyou.yay?First day of school was okay.
(the feeling of being Sec 4 hasn't sunk in yet..)Met Rafidah at bus stop and went in school with her and my bro. Assembled then went up to class (
2nd floor! yayyyy), picked the class committee and everything plus seating arrangements.
Ms Sharifah said I should clip up my fringe?! It's not even that long! Argh. And we had to sit with a person who's good in Maths. So I'm sitting with Rafidah! Heh. Rabia and Yuyu are all the way on the other side of the class! ]: The class was so-called lectured on how we should really concentrate since it's the O level year. Damn scary.
The timetable = End at 1.30 on Mon, Tues. Wed and Thurs, 2.30. Fri as usual, 12.30. And
ALL the lessons are 1 hour each. Pfft.
Went for combined recess (canteen was packed! sheesh). After that, was F&N. Tested on last year's work. Mdm Soraya taught a bit on digestion. (didn't listen to any of it. oops.)
TGIF!P.S. I find the Phineas and Ferb opening song nice. HAHA.