dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

i will be around
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 || 7:55 PM



Love this song!

After school yesterday, went to see the release of the O level results in the hall. Could feel the tension. To think that next year, it would be me sitting there. OMG. Okay, moving on. Mixed emotions on the results? Some were happy, some were crying. Haiz, it was scary.

School was blah today. Assembly and house meeting tomorrow. Zzz. Have a lot of homework to do, including a compo and english compre & summary, great or what. I'm so lazy to do. -.-

Anyway, I saw a link to this website on my sister's blog, so I checked it out.
101 things in 1001 days.

I'm still not done with my list, but here's a preview:

1. Donate 200,000 grains of rice @ Freerice.com.
2. Donate L$10,000,000 @ Save the Planet, Facebook.
3. Volunteer at SPCA.
4. Do not say bad things about anyone for 2 weeks straight.
5. Do something completely handmade for someone’s birthday.
6. Find new songs that I would love.
7. Watch new movies.
8. No chocolate for a month.
9. Go bowling.
10. Find & be friends with someone who loves Avatar as much as I do!
11. SEE DAVID ARCHULETA IN CONCERT!
12. Take a random picture a day for 100 days straight.
13. Watch fireworks at least once.
14. Teach myself to play a few songs on the piano.
15. Do my chores without being told to. [0/20]
Haha, yep. Don't know when I'll complete it, but I'm currently thinking of anything I could add. Time's passing by so slowly to me. Kay, bye all.

I used to think that she wasn't as bad as you all thought she was. But you were right.

Labels: , ,