dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

someone you used to be
Friday, January 23, 2009 || 7:51 PM

I'm having a heavy-duty headache. "You know, the one that goes boom boom boom?" I need to take Panadol Extra, cause It's My Choice.

...

-_______- OKAY CRAP! Sorry about that, I think it's the headache.

The Chinese New Year concert was pretty boring. Though I did like the malay dance and some of the singing performances. And no offense, the emcees tried to be funny but cannot make it. After school, went for tuition. I realised there's a LOT of topics from last year which I've completely forgotten. Need to revise!

I shall go rant in my private blog. BYE PEOPLE. Enjoy the long weekend (:
P.S. Sorry, I'll reply tags soon.

Who I am hates you who you've become.

Labels: ,