Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed
something inevitable
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 || 8:57 PM
Got sort of bored of my previous blog skin, so changed it.
Spent the last hour editing the colours of a blog skin, but in the end I changed it to this one. Lol -.-
Okay I'll make this a short one.
I failed POA test by half mark! *grumbles*
Had geography test today, last night I realised I left my notes under the table. -.- Luckily I brought my textbook home! Anyway, the test was.. okay. But I think the time given was too little! Wrote like crazy, anything that popped into my mind.
Chinese New Year celebrations on Friday, can't even wear home clothes like last year? Wth.
And there's lessons until 10.30. Which means, there's PE. Argh, whyyyy?
Stupid school. Pfft. Okay, better start studying for SS. Bye!
Labels: school