dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

won't get it back
Thursday, January 8, 2009 || 6:33 PM



As long as we live, time passes by, and we won't get it back when we die.

-----

Recap of school.

Wednesday ;
Don't understand POA. Had first lesson with e4's new Physics
teacher, Mr Sng. He's funny and nice! :D Hopefully, I'm
gonna continue loving Physics lessons. Heh.

Blahblahblah. Did I mention how stupid the idea of the upper sec in the
same recess is? Yes, very stupid. The queues are effing long, all the time.

Assembly, thought it was going to finish early, but it kept coming, speech
after speech. -.- Found out that the sec 3s this year are going
overseas for their camp? Unfair to the max okay~

Overall, I love all the new teachers! Except maybe Mr Johnson.
Mr Tan CC is better! ]:


Today ;
Bro's gone for the sec 1 camp.

Lessons today were okay, but draggy since ended at 2.30.
After school, Media Club meeting. Didn't need to stay long.

Managed to understand Chemistry already. I'm so happy about
that! I hope this keeps up.

CCA exhibition tomorrow ; and I'm staying back to watch the
Expression Night performances with my mum and Yuyu :D

-----

Have to do the English compo. See yaaa.

Labels: ,