dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

guess this means you're sorry
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 || 7:28 PM



Me, Yuyu and Rafidah were joking around about our
names if they were spelt the other way. And we dared each
other to change our MSN display names. So now mine's
"Naid Assilem Idamus". ROFL.

Monday;
Found out E4 won the debate against E3. :D

I don't really understand POA, wasn't ready for the test.
THANK GOD Mr Johnson didn't come and there was no test!

During Malay we were told that the 2 Malay classes are
gonna be separated AGAIN, now into 3 classes, starting from
next week. Wth. I've already gotten used to/started to like my class
now, then they want to change again? PFFT. -.-

Was picked to play the atirum games for English week. o.o

Got back Geography common test to check marks.
I guess I'm satisfied with my marks.

Today;
English common test was hard. -.- The questions were complicating.
And the target is 18-20/25? Crazy.

SS common test was harder than expected.
I don't understand one source and what to cross refer. /:

Gaaah, oh well. Hope I'll pass both.
thatsmilefromyoumadeitbetter(:

I think I could care less.

Labels: ,