dreaming of somewhere far away


Dian.



Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed

all the pain will stop
Friday, March 27, 2009 || 9:15 PM

Hello people! Somehow it doesn't feel like the weekend
because of the Earth Hour CIP till 10pm tomorrow..

Wednesday;

Talentime was so.. BLAH. Lame with a capital L.
Looked forward to it, just to be disappointed in the end.
Some of the performances were okay. But the lighting and
everything else was very -.- Last year's was way better.

Thursday;
During CCA worked on the Media Club noticeboard..







Hard at work.. (sort of, i was taking pictures)

The end result:



We were feeling lazy, so it's not completely done yet.

Today;
Had English test. During P.E, ran one round around school.
At least not 2.4, I was feeling so lazy. Continued with F&N coursework.

After school, me, Rafidah, classmates and some e3 people
together with Mdm Siti and another teacher (i dunno her name)
bused to the Padang for Earth Hour "60" formation.
Coming out in the newspaper tomorrow?

Had to wait for another 2 schools. The weather was really, very hot.
I think I'm only buying the paper tomorrow cause of that picture.
Ha ha. Hopefully it turned out okay.

Ending off with a candid:



-evil laughter-

P.S. I want to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic badly!
P.P.S. 11 days to David Archuleta!

Labels: , , , ,